Senin, 07 April 2014
The Secret Resetter Code for Canon BJC-3000 BJC-6000 BJC-6100 BJC-6200 S400 S450 F300 F600 F620 Canon BJC-7000 BJC-7100 BJC-8000 BJ-F800 i6500
1. Power off printer
2. Hold Resume button then press and hold POWER, the beeper will sound once.
3. Hold POWER and release RESUME
4. Press RESUME twice
5. When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME three(3) times. The indicator should be orange.
6. Press Power to set data
The Secret Resetter Code for Canon BJC-600 BJC-600e BJC-610 BJC-620
1. Unplug Power Cord
2. Hold POWER and FF and Print Mode buttons
3. Plug in Power Cord
4. Release after the beeps
The Secret Resetter Code for Canon BJC-50 BJC-55 BJC-80 BJC-85 M40 M70
1. Unplug Power Cord
2. Hold POWER and RESUME buttons
3. Plug in Power Cord
4. Release buttons after the printers starts up
5. Hold CARTRIDGE and RESUME
6. Press POWER
7. Release all buttons after the beeps
8. Press CARTRIDGE 16 times
9. Press RESUME
10. Unplug the Power cord
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the RESUME button, then press and hold the POWER button.
3. Release the RESUME button, then press and release the RESUME button two more times in succession. (youre still holding the POWER button during this). The printer mechanics will move momentarily.
4. You are now in Service mode.
5. Pressing the RESUME key will select a function; for example, pressing RESUME 4 times will select the clear waste ink counter function. The lamp will alternate color with each key press.
(a). service/factory test printout, including ink sensor check
(b). EEPROM info printout
(c). EEPROM initialization
(d). Clear the waste-ink counter
(e). Printer model setting. (more selections beyond this- leave this alone)
6. After selecting mode, press the POWER button to commit the change, and return to the top of the function selection menu. Pressing the POWER button again turns off the printer for a resta
The Secret Resetter Code for Canon BJ-30 BJC-35v BJC-70
F14 Error Reset
1. Unplug adapter
2. Hold POWER
3. Plug in ADAPTER
4. Release POWER after printer starts
5. Hold FF and MENU and press POWER
6. Release after beeps
7. Press <> Cartridge until 1A is displayed
8. Press ONLINE
9. Press POWER to shutoff printer
10. Unplug printer then re-plug printer
Minggu, 06 April 2014
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
Your printer should respond as normal.
The Secret Resetter Code for Canon MPC190
Reset Waste Ink
1. Enter SERVICE MODE.
By pressing Menu Copy Scan Copy Copy
2. Select TEST MODE.
3. Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4. Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5. Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6. Press the [Set] key.
7. Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Instructions on Filling & Refilling Epson Compatible T781, T0782, T0783, T0784, T0785 & T0786 ink jet cartridges with ARC (auto-reset chips).
The refillable cartridges for T0781, T0782, T0783, T0784, T0785 & T0786 contain an auto-reset chip. Once ink level falls to a predetermined level the chip automatically resets to near full capacity.Cartridges have a 10+ml capacity per cartridge.
These cartridges are of a 2 plug design, but not pressure filled as previous 2P cartridges were.One plug is used as a fill hole while the other is a vent plug. The image on the right shows the two plug locations.
Filling & Refilling:
- Remove clear rubber fill hole plug
- Fill injector with desired color ink.
- Insert injector needle into cartridge
- Slowly inject ink. Make sure you do not push needle all the way to the hub (yellow plastic portion of needle.) Inject ink slowly
- When completed injecting ink replace original clear fill hole plug.
Before attempting to use any cartridge make sure you have ALL cartridges filled.Cartridges do not work independently. The printer will show an error message of only one - five refillable cartridges are installed.
Replace any cartridges already in the printer with a complete set of refillable cartridges.
Once all cartridge have been inserted remove the vent hole plug from the cartridge.The vent hole plug is the color plug. On the image to the right the two leftmost cartridge plugs have been removed.
After removing all six plugs hit the ink cartridge button.Printer will begin to run an initial cartridge prime, the same as when any new cartridge is installed.After prime has been completed run a print test.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
As with the OEM cartridges, refillable cartridges may not appear on the Epson Print Status window at all times. (image on right). If you open your printer properties window you can see the current status of the ink levels.(image on left of picture). This usually only occurs when running multiple print job without breaks in between.
Once a break in the print occurs your ink level will appear in the Print Status window once again.The ink level not appearing in the Status window is not an aftermarket related issue, but a printer related issue. This occurs on both OEM cartridges as well as aftermarket.
Never install less than 6 refillable cartridges at one time. Printer will not recognize the Epson cartridges when one of the refillable are installed.
Cartridge Chip auto-reset
These cartridges will reset automatically. There is no hitting cartridge change button or turning printer on and off required. Cartridge will all auto-reset at same time. It is advised that all cartridges be refilled at this time to prevent any cartridge running out of ink.Some cartridge may contain a good deal more ink than others depending on the first cartridge that requires reset. In most cases this is black. (under testing of 5 sets using of cartridges on 1 each R260, R380 & RX580).
RefillingAfter initial fill when you are ready to refill return allplugs back to cartridge. Remove cartridges from printer and repeat fill process. There is no difference in refill from the initial fill.
Resetter Adjustment Prgogram Epson Stylus C90
This for Epson printer. Reset your waste ink pad counter. If any question you can ask to me how to run Adjustment Program. Thank you. and Happy RESET!!
Note : tell your friend about my site. Maybe your friends is very needed.
stylus photo C90 Verion Indonesia download
stylus photo C92 Version Singapore download
Service Adjustment Program
We have now Epson C91, C92 service adjustment program available for instant download
This programs works on PC under Windows XP only!
To reset waste ink pad counter C91 or C92 printers you have to:
- Run the program
- Choose Particulare Adjustment Mode - Choose Waste Ink Pad Counter
- Press INITIALIZE!
Here it is! The waste ink counter resets to ZERO!
Download Zip file (648 kB) after on-line payment and unzip it by WinZip. Run AdjProg.exe file!
Stylus photo C91,C92 download
Epson Stylus C58 Inkjet Printer Features
* On-demand Color Inkjet Printer
* Print speed
Black: 22 ppm (economy)
Color: 12 ppm (economy)
Photo: 85 seconds ( 4×6 / 10×5 - borderless)
* Max resolution (b&w) 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
* Max resolution (color) 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
* Paper Feed Method - Friction feed
* Paper Input capacity - 80 sheets, A4 Plain paper
* Max document size (print) - A4, A5, A6, B5, letter, half letter, legal, 4R, 5R, envelope, 132 x 220mm
* Black ink cartridge - Approx. 170 pages
* Color ink cartridge - Approx. 255 pages
* Interface - USB v2.0
* Input Data Buffer - 32 KB
* Compatible - Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 /XP/ XP, Mac OS 10.2+
* Dimensions - 435 (L) x 219 (D) x 165 mm (H)
* Weight - 2.8 kgs
C58 printer Blnking, would need Software Reset Blinking Printer EPSON Stylus C58 ... please downlod free. hopefully useful.
Download resetter Epson C58